Keep Track of Euro 2012 with the Official UEFA iPhone App [iOS Blog]Posted by Jordan Golson on Jun 5, 2012 in MacRumors, Uncategorized | Comments Off
On-the-go football fans looking to keep track of the action during the 14th UEFA European Football Championship should check out the Official UEFA EURO 2012 app, released recently ahead of the start of the monthlong tournament June 8th.
The app offers news, scores, lineups and more from EURO 2012.
The official UEFA EURO 2012 app keeps you close to all the action during the 14th UEFA European Football Championship (from 8 June to 1 July 2012 in Poland and Ukraine).
Wherever you are, stay tuned to the tournament, follow your favourite team and share the excitement with your friends on Facebook and Twitter .
- Read and share the latest articles on the UEFA EURO 2012 tournament
- Set up personalised alerts for the latest news about your favourite team, including match events
- A full UEFA EURO 2012 experience: calendar, standings, lineups, players profiles, detailed statistics and photo gallery
- Watch players and coaches give free video interviews
- Watch match highlights (available for purchase after midnight)